Dekenai have temporally opened the esplanade section past the SP Compound to the Stadium this week, to ease the horrific traffic congestion in the industrial area. This will be closed later for proper line markings, road furniture and drainage works.
- Section closed between Nestle and Able Computing for Pavement Preparation Works, Kerbing
- Section remains closed between Able Computing and Voco Point for Concrete Works
- All the traffic from China Town roundabout to Markham round diverted on the back road of Nestle-UMW-Voco Point.
Milford Haven Road:
- Section between Bumbu Road and Gurney St on Milford Haven Rd remains closed for Earth Works, Pavement Preparation Works, Kerbing, Line Drain and Concrete Works.
- Pavement Concrete work continues for next couple of weeks. Pavement preparation, Kerbing and line drain works continues.
- Line Drain, Kerbing Pavement Preparation Continues . Pavement Concrete Continues for next few weeks. Temporary access for all residents.
- Cleaning & Line Marking work in Progress Section between Hawk St and Sandpipers Rd on Cassowary. Postponed to open from traffic.
- Pavement Concrete work continues in 1st Section opposite to PNG Ports/Main Wharf.
- Pavement Concrete work Continues on 2nd Section (Opp to Brian Bell)
- Section-3 – On Rabtrad side( One Side only). Pavement Preparation Work Completed and Pavement Concrete formwork preparation in progress.
- All the sections on Mangola Street remains closed for next couple of weeks.
- Line Drain and Culvert Works in Progress.
- Boundary Road is Opened for Traffic.
- Soil Stabilization Works and continues for next days
- Planned for Line Marking, Street Lights fixing, Chip Sealing Works in next Week.
- We are planning for asphalt this weekend (Sunday) to finish the gap between kwila and bumbu, and other junction areas. Portions of kwila road and access from Bumbu to Kwila will be closed for this Sunday.